With a natural, soft-wearing feel, this breathable blend is made in a unique dye-free process for reduced environmental impact. A traditional tailored fit has a moderately slim cut; to wear the Berlino as an overshirt, or to fit a more robust frame, we recommend moving up one size. For further details, see our sizing chart. Berlino has the same tailored fit as our Melton, but with a softer hand and more casual drape; durable enough for outdoor wear.
- Fabric : 80% Post-consumer, recycled wool, 20% nylon
- Washing Instructions: Shirt only needs to be washed once a year (if that). Wash in cold water and hang to dry.
- The sourced garments are carefully salvaged before being sorted, processed and re-woven
- Felt-like touch that’s smoother than other wools
- Manufactured in a unique, dye-free process that saves water and eliminates the need for harmful chemical dyes.
- Made in Canada
- Based in Victoria, BC