This talisman features a dragonfly, a symbol of someone with an iridescent nature, who is able to welcome change with joy and levity.
Sold on an 18" Chain. Other chains lengths available on request.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 100% Recycled Sterling silver or bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, they’re committed to environmental responsibility—their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.