This fully fashioned sweater knit has a beautiful V neckline framed with a cable knit pattern. The same cable knit is on the hem. All the fringe is hand-tied. There is a small sleeve built into the garment which can be used on the wrists to keep the poncho in place. This yarn is very soft and molds to the body – it will adjust to fit your shoulder width!
- Measurements: Hem is the same at front & back, hangs about 34" (one size)
- Sides are free so you can reach your pockets
- Best worn without a layer over top. Layer underneath, throw on and go!
- Lightweight, recycled yarns (Re-claimed & re-worked after spinning in the mill)
- Recycled yarns Blend ( Acrylic, Polyester, Spandex)
- Hand wash cool water, squeeze out (can put between towels and press to take water out), then lay flat to dry.
- Slow Fashion company based in Vancouver BC
- Made Fair Trade China (Check out their website for really great info on this!)