The swallow pictured on this talisman is symbolic of a free spirit, unfettered by social conventions. It is a reminder to stay spontaneous and open to new experiences.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 100% Recycled Sterling silver or Bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, they're committed to environmental responsibility—their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.