Gorgona's bold and beautiful silhouette feature earthy tones of its frame and temples
Named Gorgona in tribute to the small Colombian Island of the same name. Gorgona is known as the “Science Island” and a mecca for eco-tourism and fauna and flora research due to its protected coral reef and tropical rainforest ecosystems.
- 1.1mm TAC POLARIZED Lens With 100% UVA/UVB Protection To Enhance The Vivid Colors And Sights Of Your Travels.
- Double Barrel Spring Hinged For Extra Comfort And Durability.
- Handcrafted wood temples.
- Soft Fabric Cleaning Pouch Included
- One tree Planted for every frame sold!