Warm, durable and naturally weather-resistant, this comfortable blend is manufactured in a unique dye-free process for reduced environmental impact. Melton starts out a touch stiff, but softens quickly with wear. It is cut like a tailored shirt, with patterning that’s narrower through the shoulders and torso with more space through the hip; there’s also a bit of extra room in the arms for layering. To wear as an overcoat, we suggest moving up one size. For further details, see the sizing chart.
- Fabric : 80% Post-consumer, recycled wool, 20% nylon
- Washing Instructions: Shirt only needs to be washed once a year (if that). Wash in cold water and hang to dry.
- The sourced garments are carefully salvaged before being sorted, processed and re-woven
- Felt-like touch that’s smoother than other wools
- Manufactured in a unique, dye-free process that saves water and eliminates the need for harmful chemical dyes.
- Made in Canada
- Based in Victoria, BC