Hoppa Waldorf dolls are hand-made of soft 100% cotton. The entire doll is filled with pure sheep’s wool, which is known to absorb scents easily. The dolls will absorb comforting scents of home, of its parents, things that are familiar for baby.
Wool is inherently anti-bacterial, so they are non-toxic and also safe to chew on with no fluff to inhale. They do not contain any parts or accents that may come loose; therefore they are entirely safe!
Please note: this is a handmade product, therefore there may be minor variations in shape and colour.
- 100% GOTS certified Organic Muslin and stuffed with 100% wool in head
- Size: approx 30cm from head to toe
- Meets EU product safety standard EN71 and CE mark
- Eco-conscious, ethically produced in Fair Trade in India
- Hoppa dolls are Montessori inspired
- Neutral face helps baby develop his/her imagination and creative play
- Small, flat, light weight, and ready to take everywhere
- Range is wide (muslin + terry), fun and affordable
Adorable European design, a Hoppa doll is more than just a doll; it becomes a comforter, it becomes another character in baby’s life and above all it becomes baby’s best friend! Simple, natural toys are recognized as being of great importance for the wholesome development of young children.
HANDMADE – Hoppa products are made entirely by hand and as such there will be slight variations in size, colour and design in line with the unique nature of this product. Dimensions are given as a guide only.