'Seek the Light Talisman'
This talisman reads ‘Quaere Lucem’ in Latin, meaning ‘Seek the Light.’ The moth is a reminder that the guiding light you are seeking is inside you. Follow your intuition to your path of transformation and realize your highest potential.
Sold on an 18" Chain. Other chains lengths available on request.
- Pyrrha talismans are cast using authentic wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.
- With symbolic meaning culled from heraldry each piece is designed to inspire the wearer.
- Handcrafted in Vancouver, Canada.
- 100% Recycled Sterling silver or Bronze talisman on a sterling silver curb chain with a Pyrrha branded quality tag.
- Fastens with a lobster clasp.
- Comes with a hand torn meaning card and an unbleached cotton Pyrrha pouch.
As a certified carbon-neutral B Corp, they’re committed to environmental responsibility—their jewelry is sustainably handcrafted with 100% recycled metals in our Vancouver studio using antique wax seals and imagery from the Victorian era.