Soft, warm and subtly refined, the Loft Florenzia Coat is made from a recycled wool blend that breathes easily, sheds fog and showers, and keeps you cozy and comfortable through a long season of cool-to-cold temperatures. With its misty mountains and silver seas, the winter weather has an artful kind of beauty. It's lofted, bouclé-like Agnello weave is lush and easy-wearing, but still rugged enough for weekday commutes or weekend wanderings—similar to sturdy fleece, but with better weather protection and a more natural feel. Its elegant, wear-anywhere design has a simple collar, rolled raglan shoulders, and two hidden pockets on the side seams to hold your phone, keys and other small essentials. Draping gracefully while leaving enough room for easy layering and movement, the design also features turned caramel buttons and a long, scalloped hem that falls below the seat.
- Fabric : 16 oz, 80% Post-consumer, recycled wool, 20% nylon
- Washing Instructions: Wash in cold water and hang to dry.To reduce energy and water use, we recommend washing only when necessary. Less washing also gives your garments a longer life.
- The sourced garments are carefully salvaged before being sorted, processed and re-woven
- Manufactured in a unique, dye-free process that saves water and eliminates the need for harmful chemical dyes.
- This coat was designed with easy layering and an oversized aesthetic in mind. For oversized styling, choose your regular size; for a closer-to-body fit, we suggest moving down one size.
- Made in Canada
- Based in Victoria, BC